DRIVER AUTHORITY COURSE
Our Bus Driver Authority Course is NSW Transport & Infrastructure approved and qualifies drivers for work as a Bus or Coach Driver. No practical driving is required on the day.
TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT
This half day training includes one-on-one tuition with an open book exam.
The assessment is conducted by an approved RTA Assessor.
Note: This is not an accredited course; it’s a Driver Authority Licence approved by NSW Transport & Infrastructure
To drive a public passenger bus or minibus a driver must:
- You must be at least 20 years old
- Hold an appropriate Australian driver’s licence enabling you to drive the specified size and weight of vehicle for which you’re are seeking authorisation.
- Have read and understood the conditions and procedures as outlined in the:Have completed and signed the Application for an Authority to Drive Bus or Tourist Vehicle (Motorcycle or 4WD) (pdf 217KB) and attached all of the documents requested.
- Have had a medical practitioner complete a Medical Assessment Public Passenger Vehicle Driver Form.
- If a further medical referral is required, have had a medical specialist complete a Medical Specialist Assessment Report Form.
- Have satisfied the Director-General of Transport for NSW that they:
- are of good repute and in all other respects a fit and proper person to be the driver of a public passenger vehicle, and
- have sufficient responsibility and aptitude to drive a public passenger vehicle in accordance with law and custom.
A Driver Authority is valid for a period of 3 years.
Start Time 8.30am
Finish Time 1.30pm
WHAT TO BRING
- Completed Log Book
- Current NSW photo licence or truck licence
WE TRAIN 7 DAYS A WEEK
We are open and training 7 days a week for your convenience. It’s essential to book ahead so complete the booking form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org